PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer Issue with OnAvailable



Domitian
23 Apr 2007, 2:36 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm having a problem with my app in IE. It works perfectly in FF. I knew I'd have to fix some syntactical issues with trailing commas and whatnot. These have been ironed out. My issue now is that I have inline scripts on the HTML page, and I according to the debugger, the issue is in onAvailable. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Code for the inline script:


<script type="text/javascript">
/**
* Login functionality to reload the page after the login is successful
*/

function loginCallback(oElement, bSuccess, oResponse)
{
if(bSuccess)
{
window.location.reload();
}
else
{
Load.handleFailure(oElement, oResponse);
}
}
var loginBtn = new Ext.Button(Ext.get('login-div'), {text:"Login", id:"loginBtn"});
loginBtn.on('click', function(){
Load.processForm('Logging In', 'login', '', false, loginCallback, 'message-center');
});
changeInputs();
</script>

Domitian
23 Apr 2007, 2:51 PM
I figured it out. It was the old comment tags inside of script tags in some legacy code that was causing the problem. I've removed them and it has fixed the code.