PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Grid in IE7 in pages having Scroll

saasira
26 Apr 2007, 1:49 PM
Hi! Everybody,
I'm having problems with Grid in IE7 for pages having Scroll.
The grid is not moving along with the content in IE7. It doesn't cause any problem in firefox.
On doing a Search ,I found that severel others have faced the same issue..but they too did not get any useful response.

I'm adding Screen Shots for reference.

I hope ,I may get a helpful solution.....

Thanking you in advance,
Samba

baohx2000
26 Apr 2007, 3:58 PM
I am having a similar problem.
I found that if you add another panel to the region (creating a tab), your grid problem may go away. I hope we can find a solution.

dfenwick
26 Apr 2007, 4:03 PM
If you can post some code segments it would be helpful. It almost looks like it's not in a GridPanel object. Looks like it's in a ContentPanel or the resizeEl is set incorrectly.

saasira
29 Apr 2007, 12:57 AM
Hello friends,
This is peculiar, and may not an optimum solution, but when I removed the Ext layout from the page and used simple HTML layout, the grid worked fine IE as well.Don't know why ,but I'm satisfied with and do not want to pursue the problem further. If any better solution, please suggest it here in the forum.
Thanks and regards,
Samba.

ismoore
29 Apr 2007, 5:46 AM
I has similar issues when I tried to put grids into panels on their own. Part of it is IE's bad understanding (or non-compliance) of styles. You will be better off creating a complex layout and using GridView instead
I think this will solve all of your problems
Ian

baohx2000
29 Apr 2007, 7:55 AM
Try adding this to your js at the end:

Ext.select('.x-layout-panel-body').setStyle('position','relative');
That fixed my problems with the grids not moving with the rest of the panel/region's content.

dfenwick
29 Apr 2007, 1:05 PM
I has similar issues when I tried to put grids into panels on their own. Part of it is IE's bad understanding (or non-compliance) of styles. You will be better off creating a complex layout and using GridView instead
I think this will solve all of your problems
Ian

Pretty sure you meant GridPanel in the above, right?