PDA

View Full Version : Free sample

Alidad
12 Nov 2006, 2:51 PM
Jack, I have send your website to some of my programmer friends. They just learned about yahoo extension recently for the first time and they love it from your site, we all have talked about the how to write yahoo Ajax with yahoo , for some how we did not successfull, all we had argument over the code.

I would apprecation if you could please provide us or update on your website of small Sample of any of your work with FULL source code so we can learn about how to write the program with javascripts and yahoo UI.

Your FULL source code with yahoo extesnion and sample it will help us to see to get idea of how to write program rather then discuss all over again.

All we ask for small sample of yahoo UI with full source code that would help us to get idea thanks.

please let us know. thank you.

I love your site is awsum.

Alidad

jbowman
12 Nov 2006, 3:13 PM
click the download link on the front page of the blog :)

Alidad
12 Nov 2006, 3:25 PM
thanks for update, i have download those files and most of those files are under .JS file, what i'm looking for under .php file or html file that comes with javascript and php where we can see the idea of how to write code with yahoo UI.

any idea to see the sample of code in PHP with yahoo UI!

I appreication your help.

Alidad

jbowman
12 Nov 2006, 4:35 PM
the yui is all front end stuff. You can use firebug to see how requests are passed to the backend scripts. yui-ext is a javascript library and will work with whatever backend you have, whether it's php, asp, java....

If you do the full download, the feed-view, front end and back end, is in the examples directory.

jack.slocum
12 Nov 2006, 7:23 PM
Alidad, take a look in the folder called "Examples" it has the "full" source for everything in the feed viewer example.

gcsolaroli
13 Nov 2006, 12:59 AM
If he is looking for some php code he will be quite upset: the whole example works with just 5 lines of PHP code.

:-D

jack.slocum
13 Nov 2006, 5:00 AM
Haha yep.