PDA

View Full Version : Static content for Downloader dialog

valc
13 Nov 2006, 3:31 AM
I am trying to add collapseable sections to a dialog but I can't get the html structure right. Can anyone provide some sample html similar to below and the JSON structure ?

<div id="selection-panel">
<div class="dl-group-hd collapser-expanded" title="YAHOO.ext Core">ssdasdasd</div>
sdasdasd
<div class="dl-group-bd">
<div class="dl-group-child">
<div class="dl-selection">selection</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>

Any help greatly appreciated.

jack.slocum
13 Nov 2006, 5:25 AM
That structure looks fine. What exactly do you need?

valc
13 Nov 2006, 5:58 AM
Instead of loading the data dynamically, I want to have static content in collapseable sections. If the css and html are correct what else could be wrong? All I get is the in the left pane of the dialog is the loading indicator.

valc
14 Nov 2006, 4:22 AM
I think I need the JSON structure to return to the render method. I will try and figure it out based on the Template that you are using.

valc
16 Nov 2006, 9:00 AM
Does the Collapser need to be used with the Template or can static HTMl be used ?
If static Html is used, wheredoes the new Collapser object fit in ?

jack.slocum
16 Nov 2006, 9:37 AM
It's just a quick class I created. It depends on the structure (hd and body side by side) but can be applied to any elements, not just the template. In fact I am using a non animated variation for the tree view in the documentation center, and that is built from a static set of hd/body elements that are nested.

valc
17 Nov 2006, 3:46 AM
Thanks Jack.