PDA

View Full Version : ExtSharp doesnt generate js code, Plz Help Me

brave_cs
8 Mar 2009, 4:28 AM
Dear All,

i am using ext Script# 2.0 i created asp.net 2.0 script# website and created ext Script# classLibrary,
after that i changed the path of the generated dll files of the class library to be under myWebsite/bin/script, it generates the dll named PageScripts.dll under this location now, but i think that this class library (PageScripts) must generate two javascript files under myWebsite/App_scripts and there names for my example must be PageScripts.js and PageScripts.debug.js, but i am not getting both of these files,

and when i try to run my aspx page that contains this scriptlet

<ssfx:Scriptletrunat="server"ID="scriptlet"EnableDebugging="True"PrecompiledScriptlet="PageScripts.UI.ProductsPage">
<References>
<ssfx:AssemblyReferenceName="sscorlib"></ssfx:AssemblyReference>
<ssfx:AssemblyReferenceName="ssfx.Core"></ssfx:AssemblyReference>
<ssfx:AssemblyReferenceName="ExtSharp"></ssfx:AssemblyReference>
<ssfx:AssemblyReferenceName="PageScripts"></ssfx:AssemblyReference>
</References>
</ssfx:Scriptlet>

it gives javascript error which is PageScripts is undefined. i dont know what is the error exactly, if it is due to javascript non created files or if there is another problem.

please help me asap.

Thanx in Advance,
Haitham Salem

jsakalos
8 Mar 2009, 4:32 AM
This is first time I read about ext#. I guess you could get better response from the author of ext#.

brave_cs
8 Mar 2009, 4:38 AM
Sorry, its Ext Script Sharp (Script#) you can c this link http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12901

regards,

jsakalos
8 Mar 2009, 4:42 AM
Thanks for info. The best for you would be to contact the author as Ext Script Sharp is not officially supported by Ext Support. Original thread of the author is the best place to ask because also other users of ext# often read that thread.

brave_cs
8 Mar 2009, 4:46 AM
ok saklos i will post there and Thanx for your Quick Response.

Thank you