View Full Version : [FIXED][3.0svn] Error in latest SVN code

15 Apr 2009, 11:22 AM
Hi guys... just updated from SVN a few minutes ago (3:15pm EST) and seeing an error when switching to a tab that loads remote data... from Firebug:

this.api is undefined
ext-all-debug.js Line 20069:
if (!this.api[action]) {

No code changes to the application, so reverted to v3 code from SVN from some time on Monday and the error went away. I didn't dig into it at all, pretty busy today, but wanted to point it out ASAP.

15 Apr 2009, 11:44 AM
Your title should probably have "this.api is undefined" in it. If you check the svn updates over last few days you can see several changes were made BTW (several changes in this area).

15 Apr 2009, 12:02 PM
Yeah, fair point about the title. If some moderator wants to make that change I certainly don't object, doesn't seem to be something I can do though.

I can't say for sure when the breakage was introduced because I've been on assignment the past two days and haven't updated from SVN since Monday before today, so it could have happened any time between Monday afternoon and today.

15 Apr 2009, 12:40 PM
FYI if you edit your first post, go advanced, you can edit the title, delete the thread, etc.

15 Apr 2009, 12:44 PM
Frank, the load method has been reintroduced into the DataProxy. However, it has been deprecated and if you are using a custom proxy, you'll have to update the class to implement doRequest.

16 Apr 2009, 6:05 AM
Thanks Chris, that change was already made based on a previous issue I had found. I see this is marked as fixed, so I'll go grab the latest and see if we're good to go... if you don't hear back from me in a few minutes you can assume this issue is no more :)

Thanks for the tip MJ, I missed that option, good to know for sure.