PDA

View Full Version : extjs charts 3.0

sptangirala
27 Apr 2009, 3:50 AM
Hi,
i have developed my application in ExtJS2.0 and i have to add the YUI charts to extjs2.0. Is there a way where i could have files related to YUI charts and integrate them with Extjs 2.0. Please someone help me

Thanks,
Sai

27 Apr 2009, 4:32 AM
Do you mean integrate with 3.0?

If so, have you tried it? What exactly are you asking?

sptangirala
27 Apr 2009, 4:42 AM
Hi jgarcia,
Thanks for the reply. What i need is i want to add only YUI charts support to Extjs2.0 application that i have developed already without using any other changes from extjs 3.0.

Thanks,
Sai

27 Apr 2009, 4:47 AM
add them to your app. I don't understand where the difficulty is?

You might want to get hendricd's managed iframe to help with the Fx DOM reflow issue

sptangirala
27 Apr 2009, 5:01 AM
Hi jgarcia,
i am sorry i could not understand your view. i have seen the charts example in examples folder. I have seen the difference between ext-all-debug.js in extjs 2.0 and ext-all-debug.js in extjs 3.0. i find a lot of changes other than those related to charts. is it possible to use old ext-all-debug.js and old ext-all.css and include only charts.js and make the charts to work? I have been instructed by client(i could not reveal client's name publicly) not to replace the old files from extjs2.0 with extjs3.0 files and i have to only take charting functionality from extjs 3.0 and integrate to extjs 2.0. Please donot get irritated. Help me please

27 Apr 2009, 5:54 AM
No. Those parts of the Ext 3.0 codebase are licensed for the 3.0 framework.

shibubh
27 Apr 2009, 7:48 PM
why dont you use YUI chart then

sptangirala
27 Apr 2009, 8:43 PM
Hi shibubh,
Is there a way that i could integrate YUI charts with extjs2.0? Please reply back.

evant
27 Apr 2009, 9:26 PM
Have you tried looking at the code in the 3.x download? You should be able to grab the charting stuff and just dump it in, though you might need to tweak a few things.