PDA

View Full Version : grid header splitter badly repaint on IE6 when calling autoSizeColumns

gomezo
31 May 2007, 6:11 AM
Hi,

first i would like to say that Ext rocks and it's a french guy who's telling that ;)

concerning my little grid problem, it's only affect IE6 (i did not try with IE7) as it works well on Firefox 2, for my specific needs i start from the Paging Grid Example and i just wanted to autoSizeColumns when the detail toggle button is pressed as the column will need more space to display the content in 'details mode'

function toggleDetails(btn, pressed){
cm.getColumnById('topic').renderer = pressed ? renderTopic : renderTopicPlain;
cm.getColumnById('last').renderer = pressed ? renderLast : renderLastPlain;
grid.getView().refresh();
grid.getView().autoSizeColumns();

}
it works fine on FF but on IE the grid header is not repainted well, i have to pass the mouse pointer on it to force 'repaint' as columns splitter override eachself, cf screen capture
http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=563&stc=1&d=1180620505

is there any solution? i try with grid.container.repaint(); but it's not doing what i expect

Best regards

Julien

gomezo
4 Jun 2007, 4:16 AM
no one has met this problem?

Regards,

Julien

balakk
17 Jun 2007, 8:45 AM
I am also haveing this issue I can't find the answer. Plus I am not doing a resize plus my paging toolbar is not aligned correctly.

gomezo
25 Jun 2007, 8:24 AM
in fact it's a bug (IE or Ext?) that occurs when the grid is nested into a table tag....

balakk
25 Jun 2007, 8:33 AM
Well I'm not using any tables in my layout ? I did mess around widths and the divs alignment to make this a little more acceptable.