PDA

View Full Version : About Ext 3.0 Release date

nomack84
15 Jun 2009, 5:21 AM
Hello everyone.

Is anyone know the date for releasing the Ext 3.0 release?
I read somewhere is was schedule for this week, but I'm not sure of that.

Thanks in advance!

Animal
15 Jun 2009, 5:36 AM
IIRC, it is this week.

Last chance for any bug reports!

hat27533
24 Jun 2009, 2:17 AM
Did this happen last week ?

nomack84
24 Jun 2009, 4:29 AM
Yes, it was scheduled for last week.

aconran
24 Jun 2009, 5:58 PM
We are still hard at work ensuring that everything is stable and we will not be breaking user's applications. Look for another RC2.1 coming soon!

fzammetti
25 Jun 2009, 9:36 AM
That's good news, thanks Aaron.

Can I suggest a sticky topic somewhere that maybe keeps us all informed every couple of days? Many of us have projects that are being impacted to one degree or another as we await the v3 final release. I don't think any of us are asking for a specific, solid date at this point, I know I'm not... I understand how it goes in the reality of software development when you try to be overly specific :)

But I'd sure love to have a thread I can check on every few days and at least get this sort of "RC2.1 coming soon"-type bits, or "we're roughly targeting the week of x/y for the gold release at this point"-type posts.

hat27533
27 Jun 2009, 2:24 AM
I agree with you too, I am really impressed with RC2 as is.

It takes as long as it takes , right?

sabiola
29 Jun 2009, 3:51 AM
Hello,

That's good news, thanks Aaron.

Can I suggest a sticky topic somewhere that maybe keeps us all informed every couple of days? Many of us have projects that are being impacted to one degree or another as we await the v3 final release. I don't think any of us are asking for a specific, solid date at this point, I know I'm not... I understand how it goes in the reality of software development when you try to be overly specific :)

But I'd sure love to have a thread I can check on every few days and at least get this sort of "RC2.1 coming soon"-type bits, or "we're roughly targeting the week of x/y for the gold release at this point"-type posts.

+++

I think we all need a little bit more transparency in this, because we all need to plan our projects...

Greetings
Stefan

tryanDLS
29 Jun 2009, 5:46 AM
Closed - already another thread regarding this.

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70165

aconran
30 Jun 2009, 10:26 AM
We will be releasing the final release candidate tomorrow and Ext 3.0 final next Monday.