PDA

View Full Version : Grid disappearing....

Rammynampati
2 Aug 2009, 11:44 PM
Hi ,
My Grid is disappearing when i click for it couple of times. Grid is in a FormPanel. Can anyone plz tell me what makes it to work weird like this.

Rammynampati
3 Aug 2009, 6:55 AM
Hi,No one to reply..Any small help can be highly appreciated.

3 Aug 2009, 6:57 AM
how about posting a reproducable test case? OS, browser, etc? You expect help, yet you only minimally describe the problem.

Rammynampati
3 Aug 2009, 7:07 AM
HI [email protected],
Just waiting for someone's reply.This is the code i am using.This is inside another Panel. i need to call it with an id every time. First time "gridForm" working fine but from second onwards its disappearing.

var gridForm = new Ext.FormPanel({
id: 'OrderLineDetails-form',
border:false,
title: 'OrderLine Details',
//bodyStyle:'padding:5px',
// Specifies that the items will now be arranged in columns
items: [{
layout: 'fit',
items: {
xtype: 'grid',
vireconfig: {forceFit: true},
enableColumnHide: false,
autoHeight: true,
id:'orderlinegrid',
itemId :'orderlinegrid',
store:this.store,
cm: colModel,
sm:selectBoxModel,
tbar: Tbar,
height: 200,
title:'OrderLine Details',
border: true,
listeners: {
render: function(g) {
g.getSelectionModel().selectRow(0);
},delay:10
}
}
},typeP]
});

Ext.apply(this,{
title: 'OrderlineView',
region:'center',
layout: 'fit',
plain:true,
collapsible: true,
layout:'form',
layoutOnTabChange : true,
deferredRender :true,
border:false,
collapsible:true,
items : [viewOrderLineDetails,gridForm],
closeAction:'close'
});

Thanqs in advance.

Animal
3 Aug 2009, 7:19 AM
How is it disappearing? Look at the DOM structure to see what's happened to it. Is it display:none? Is it zero size? Is it positioned off screen?

YOU need to do some work.

Rammynampati
3 Aug 2009, 7:52 AM
Hi Animal..I mean its becoming zero size..DOM showing its a object ..css showing that its taking ".x-panel-body-noheader, .x-panel-mc .x-panel-body" class. Still not getting what causing it. I used TabPanels with only grid's inside which working fine. But this multiple panel page creating the bug..Some more clue to get it..

Animal
3 Aug 2009, 8:17 AM
You do not have it in a sizing layout

Think about how you'd like to size and arrange the items, and then use the appropriate layout with the appropriate extra layout hints in the child Components

Rammynampati
4 Aug 2009, 1:25 AM
Hey Animal, Thanks for that. I'm asked to follow that layout which is given in examples as "Binding a Grid to a Form". As i told you its working fine with Grid Panel.

Animal
4 Aug 2009, 1:36 AM
Hey Animal, Thanks for that. I'm asked to follow that layout which is given in examples as "Binding a Grid to a Form". As i told you its working fine with Grid Panel.

Working fine? Ok that's good. Thread closed then.