PDA

View Full Version : Arrows disappearing from some combos of some forms

Oberdan
6 Aug 2009, 8:41 AM
Hello all,

I'm trying to upgrade an application from Ext 2.3 to 3.0 and I've found some weird issue with arrows disappearing from drop downs in some forms.

The application is a viewport with several panels, being the central one a card layout. In each card I have a form with several combos that are reloaded each time the activeItem is changed (every time I click in some link of the top panel of the west region).

The first form renders just fine, but the second one misses some arrows from some combos, and a third one misses even more arrows (pictures attached). Using Firefox 3.0.13, when I click the combos the list of options gets narrowed too. Using IE7 it just misses the arrows.

I also noticed that if I change the activeItem to another card when creating the central panel, the form in that card will render properly, while the others will have missing arrows.

Apart from that, the application works perfectly. The only thing I had to change was the path to the locale file. Any ideas about why this happens?

Thanks in advance,

Oberdan

Animal
6 Aug 2009, 9:42 AM
Is the card layout deferredRender: false?

Oberdan
6 Aug 2009, 9:55 AM
Hello,

Yes, deferredRender was false. Changing it to true solved the problem.

Many thanks.