PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-166][3.0.0] Grid+hiddencols+expander = wrong cell positions in Safari/Chrome

Qtx
20 Aug 2009, 5:06 AM
It can be reproduced in the examples from ExtJS.

1) Go to the example with Safari 4 or Chrome 2

http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/grid-plugins.html

2) Take the table with expander and hide some columns. The cells are moved too much to the left relative to their headers.

PS
I my case, I have very many columns in the table, many of them are hidden. The user can make them visible if he wants. The dis-balance of the columns grows - in the beginning columns it is very small, and in the last columns it becomes too large - up to 10 pixels.

Condor
20 Aug 2009, 6:10 AM
Can you try if this fixes the problem:

Ext.override(Ext.grid.GridView, {
getColumnWidth : function(col){
var w = this.cm.getColumnWidth(col);
if(Ext.isNumber(w)){
return (Ext.isBorderBox || Ext.isWebKit ? w : (w-this.borderWidth > 0 ? w-this.borderWidth:0)) + 'px';
}
return w;
}
});

Qtx
20 Aug 2009, 6:23 AM
Yes! It solves the problem completely.

Thank you very much.

Are you going to place this adjustment in the next release, so that there would be no need to override?

evant
23 Aug 2009, 10:17 PM
Fixed in SVN.

bizcatalyst
11 Feb 2011, 9:01 AM
Hello all,
I have noticed the table data for a couple of my grids shifted over to the right about 10-15px so they don't line up with the headers. Hoping it was the same issue as mentioned here I added the override suggested by Condor. Unfortunately it had no effect in my case. I'm using Ext JS Library 3.2.1. I have many columns but the shift happens whether I hide some or not. I can post code but I'm not sure what to post. I tried messing with the css file but then I shifted the grids which weren't shifted before and fixed the ones which were originally shifted.

If anyone has an idea of where I should be looking for this issue I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
Robert

Condor
11 Feb 2011, 11:40 PM
That's caused by the GroupSummary.css (see this bugreport (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?121593-ux-all.css-bug)).

bizcatalyst
16 Feb 2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks Condor. That wasn't the solution for my specific issue but it did help me figure it out. I ended up adding float:left to the x-grid3-body class in ext-all.css in order to fix what I was seeing.