PDA

View Full Version : EXTJS and Classic ASP

sunny2187
24 Aug 2009, 1:14 AM
Dear EXTJS Experts,

I have been looking around the forum and still wandering Extjs is wrking properly with Classic ASP.As we know there problem with ASP Json.

We are about to start a project in classic ASP and impressed with Extjs demos.

Is there any sample/Example can resolve the issue of ASP JSON with extjs ?

Hope your detailed answer will help all from Classic ASP programmers possibley with JSON solution rather then any links like webdev ASP Json.
http://www.webdevbros.net/2007/04/26/generate-json-from-asp-datatypes/

regards,
sunny

evant
24 Aug 2009, 1:19 AM
Ext will work with any server platform. You'd be best off posting on an ASP forum to find out what options are available generating JSON.

sunny2187
24 Aug 2009, 1:27 AM
Ext will work with any server platform. You'd be best off posting on an ASP forum to find out what options are available generating JSON.

I have seen extjs is providing sample for PHP/ASP.net and some other languages.

It will be very helpfull and good for EXTJS to provide a simple example resolving the issue.I will definately look for ASP forum for the same.

A simple example resolving the ASPJSON issue from extjs will help all.I hope this will not resolve not only my probs but its a problem with many users on the forum.

regards,
sunny

evant
24 Aug 2009, 1:38 AM
I doubt it's a problem for many users, I dare say only legacy users are still using classic ASP. I don't really have any experience with it, but this isn't an Ext problem, it's a problem with the server, so it's probably not that helpful to ask here.

moegal
24 Aug 2009, 1:45 AM
I am using classic asp on a project an have no problem with json. What seems to be the problem? Maybe I can help.

Marty

Frank
24 Aug 2009, 5:45 PM
ASP in JScript is highly recommended.

Remy
16 Oct 2009, 6:32 AM
I also use Classic ASP, I have used JSON classes as well as hand made JSON, to me there's very little difference between ASP and PHP although the latter evolves whereas the former is static. Still happy with it despite the many detractors.