PDA

View Full Version : table/div 100% height in ExtJS panels?

ultramedia
24 Aug 2009, 4:55 AM
Hey everyone, First post :)

So I've been playing around with the "border layout" sample, and I've got a fiddly problem I'm not sure how to fix.

I'm trying to preview an HTML based site design that uses tables for layout - more specifically tables with 100% height - in the center region of the sample but the tables are refusing to stretch to 100% height in the ExtJS panel. (They work fine in an empty HTML page). Also because someone is going to say how evil it is to do page layout with tables, I tried it with a similar CSS based page layout, and same problem.

Is there some known way to make tables and divs able to do 100% height inside ExJS panels? Hopefully someone else has encountered this already, but let me know if I need to do up some screenshots and paste some code to explain the problem better.

P.S. I noticed if I did a div with a fixed height first thing in the panel, that tables or divs inside it set to 100% height work properly again, is there some way to onResize get pixel based panel height and write it into this div?

Animal
24 Aug 2009, 4:58 AM
height:100% on an immediate child element in a Panel body will work. What are you doing?