PDA

View Full Version : Combobox issue with Autoform software

Apeps
3 Sep 2009, 11:48 PM
Hi... guys, I Need Help

Sorry for my bad english language, I'll the best I could to explain the problem.

I'm new in Extjs,I gotta problem with combo box. My Clients are using autoform application to fill the form field, everything turns out well with the textfield, but it cannot fill the combo box,because it cannot choose one of the item from the combo box list, i'm using mozilla 3.5.

It typed the value in the combo box and when the form is submitted, the combo box turns blank

thanks before.

4 Sep 2009, 4:23 AM
I"ve never seen that problem, let alone know what autoform is (and why they are using the freebsd logo). That said, you're going to have to do a bit of debugging to figure out what's going on. If it works without autoForm, then autoForm is causing the problem.

4 Sep 2009, 4:25 AM
Btw, I can barely see what's going on in that screen. Attachments are resized to unreasonably small sizes.

Apeps
6 Sep 2009, 5:55 PM
The problem is, that My Clients gotta use that autoForm.

and my actual problem is, the autoform is filling the form by typing the field. on a textfield, it works fine(since its typing on an empty field), but when it types on a combobox, the force selection is not working, but it still types on the combobox. when the form is submitted, the value turns blank.

my clients use autoform by dragging the text into the field.

here's my code,

new Ext.form.ComboBox({
id:'tki-TKI_DAERAH',
name:'TKI_DAERAH',
fieldLabel: 'Daerah Asal (*)',
hiddenName:'TKI_DAERAH',
store: new Ext.data.SimpleStore({
fields: ['TKI_DAERAH', 'DAERAH_NAMA'],
data : KDS.Data.daerah_asal
}),
valueField:'TKI_DAERAH',
displayField:'DAERAH_NAMA',