PDA

View Full Version : empty Store

g13013
17 Sep 2009, 5:18 AM
i am trying to port my application from Ext 2 to ext 3.0, after several errors shown by firebug i succeded to load all the Interfaces, the only problem is no one store loads the data send by the server succefully and shown by firebug without errors, i set different listeners to the load event of the stores but the event does not fire, i repeat the the wall application loads but without data and the the server responds very well, i use the ext-basex.js and when capture the answer from the server the Ext.decode function works well. any idea, or i does anything wrong??

thanks

marcus_m
17 Sep 2009, 4:11 PM
If you're using a DirectProxy and loading a (Direct)Store with no parameters, try setting the "paramsAsHash: false" config option. It's true by default & I was getting a similar sort of situation whereby the data would be coming back from the server fine, but the store would not be populated & none of the events I put in would fire.

See also http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80186

g13013
21 Sep 2009, 10:42 PM
i am not using a DirectProxy, i am using an HttpProxy, but to confirm i used this option but no way, the data still unloaded, please help me.:(

marcus_m
22 Sep 2009, 11:38 AM
Sorry, haven't any experience of using HttpProxy directly. Good luck.

Mike Robinson
23 Sep 2009, 11:13 AM
Use Firebug to look at the Store ... does it or does it not contain data.

Presumably it does not.

Now use Firebug to look for the AJAX request where the Store asks the server to send data, then carefully check the response that the server returns. Does it contain all of the fields ... the CaSe-SnNsItIvE(!) fields ... that are expected. Is it a "200 OK" response?

If the request or the response is not exactly as ExtJS expects it to be, particularly in the "HTTP Proxy" stage, an exception might be absorbed and thereby lost.

Starting with the execute method in Ext.data.Store, trace the request all the way from where it goes out to where the Ajax response is finally put away.