PDA

View Full Version : How can i drop a treenode to a portal?

btest
22 Sep 2009, 6:29 PM
as title.

i have a hardly question,my project need a function is

how to drop a treenode from treepanel to a portal

i cant use ddGroup in a portal.

btest
23 Sep 2009, 5:38 PM
delete this question please
i find this is an impossibility for the function which i need:s

Animal
23 Sep 2009, 10:12 PM
It's not impossible, it's just quite a difficult task and needs an experienced Ext developer.

On drag start from the tree you need to create the new Portlet panel to be dropped and create a PanelProxy to see a "ghost" of the newly dragged Panel (The actual Portlet itself does not move around with the mouse you'll notice).

Then the Portal's DropZone needs to be extended to know that the drag is from an external, new Portlet being dragged in as opposed to an existing one being moved.

If it's external, you'll have to create that dotted proxy outline on first notifyOver (and remove it on notifyOut)

A bit involved, and not really for a beginner.

btest
23 Sep 2009, 10:42 PM
It's not impossible, it's just quite a difficult task and needs an experienced Ext developer.

On drag start from the tree you need to create the new Portlet panel to be dropped and create a PanelProxy to see a "ghost" of the newly dragged Panel (The actual Portlet itself does not move around with the mouse you'll notice).

Then the Portal's DropZone needs to be extended to know that the drag is from an external, new Portlet being dragged in as opposed to an existing one being moved.

If it's external, you'll have to create that dotted proxy outline on first notifyOver (and remove it on notifyOut)

Many thanks for your answer
you see ,my english expression is so terrible
and I was a rookie for extjs
because of the language,study ext is a little diffcult for chinese
this function including many complicated business logic and the Customer`s demand
is increasing now
thanks again ,your answer is very helpful for my learning in extjs,

asagala
28 Dec 2009, 7:44 PM

Can you give me a litle bit more guidance on this. I am actually try to implement it. what I have an issue with is the PanelProxy. There is not alot of documentation on it and that documentation that exist says not to instantiate it.
Do you know where I can find code that uses it so I can study it?

I have all the rest worked out dragging from the tree is enabled and as soon as I can figure out the PanelProxy stuff everything should work. A little guidance would be appreciated.