PDA

View Full Version : Updating a store and PagingToolbar's url...

crpatrick
4 Nov 2009, 1:10 PM
Hi all-

I have, what should be a fairly easy scenario, but I cannot get this to work. On a user action, I change the url of a store as follows, then load the grid:

grid.store.proxy.conn.url = '/vp/TradesHandler/getTrades.json?subjectId='+subjectId;
grid.store.load({params:{start:0, limit:tradesGrid.pageSize}});

This works as expected, but I noticed that the next time I try to page the grid, it makes the call using the initial url, used on page instantiation (with my original subjectId value). Is there a way to update the url for the PagingToolbar, or is there a way to ensure that the store updates propogate to the PagingToolbar?

Thanks for any help.
Chris

crpatrick
4 Nov 2009, 2:19 PM
Actually...I just solved it by coding the correct way...I set the baseParams of the store object, and, when wanting to change the params, I simply reset those baseParams to the new var values, and it propogated to the PagingToolbar requests.

syedarshadali
1 Jan 2010, 3:46 AM
Actually...I just solved it by coding the correct way...I set the baseParams of the store object, and, when wanting to change the params, I simply reset those baseParams to the new var values, and it propogated to the PagingToolbar requests.

Would you like to share some code.
Thanks.