PDA

View Full Version : Layout Managers

Cocci
9 Nov 2009, 8:38 AM
Hello,
i'm little bit confused about Layouts.
I know Layout Manager is an abstract class for every layouts and Border Layout is the basic one.
My goal is to render a generic "west" region and and "center" region into a container so i want/need to use a DIV to fill it.
i see every layout renders to the document body, but i have a Master Page (asp.net) and my content has to be in a content place into it.

Thanks in advance

Max

10 Nov 2009, 7:54 AM
the examples show how to use the contentEl option. I also explain how to do this in my book.

Cocci
11 Nov 2009, 8:50 AM
i seem the problem has not a solution.
The only automatic method i found is to use a VIEWPORT (perfect), but it only renders in the document.body!

I didn't understand how contentEl can help me (and what's the title of your book?).

Now i can render a series of panels to form a "west" and "center", but when i resize the browser all the panels don't resize like ViewPort.
Let's say i need a Viewport but that is rendered into an element (div, for example) which is not the DOCUMENT.BODY

Thanks!!

Max

gilmifcul
11 Nov 2009, 10:28 AM
I accept with information:If its backfire thru the carb its usually on the intake side, valves, pushrod,tight or lose valve adjust. Pull the valve covers and look better than a guess.

11 Nov 2009, 10:35 AM
i seem the problem has not a solution.
The only automatic method i found is to use a VIEWPORT (perfect), but it only renders in the document.body!

I didn't understand how contentEl can help me (and what's the title of your book?).

Now i can render a series of panels to form a "west" and "center", but when i resize the browser all the panels don't resize like ViewPort.
Let's say i need a Viewport but that is rendered into an element (div, for example) which is not the DOCUMENT.BODY

Thanks!!

Max

do you see my signature?