PDA

View Full Version : EditorGrid: problem saving changed entry

minamu1
10 Nov 2009, 12:44 AM
Hello,

I'm having an unusual problem with the EditorGrid. In my example, I have two columns. One has a Combobox and the other is free editable text. If I select an entry in the combobox then append custom text, then if I then directly click on the text box in the next cell, the change in the combo box gets lost. If I click outside the EditorGrid, then everything is fine. I only see this in IE8. I have no problems in FF. I'm using ext 3.0.

The exact same problem can be recreated using an extjs example at http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/edit-grid.html

Use the above link and try the following (using IE8):
1. Edit the "Light" column of the first row; drop it down, select "Sunny" and append text, for example "Sunny hello world".
2. Then directly click the "Price" cell next to it; the appended text "hello world" will be lost. On the other hand, if after entering "Sunny hello..", you click outside the EditorGrid, it works fine.

Any ideas why I'm seeing this?

Apologies if this is an already answered question; I searched the forum and could'nt find an answer to this (maybe I'm not searching for the right search terms (:|).

Thanks a lot in advance!

Mohammad