PDA

View Full Version : uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code

dannyg
7 Dec 2009, 8:23 PM
What is the meaning of this bug? i can't get it mean...anyone can help?

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.open]" nsresult: "0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: http://localhost/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base.js :: i :: line 7" data: no]

dannyg
7 Dec 2009, 8:29 PM
and one more question is how can i change the formPanel url?
my code :

i have two button but each button i need do with different php file, is it ok? and how?

var form = new Ext.FormPanel({
url : 'submit.php',
labelAlign: 'center',
title: 'Project Setting',
bodyStyle:'padding:10px',
width: 450,
region: 'center',
items: [{
//bla bla bla
buttons: [{
text: 'Project',
id:'rproject_button', //here i wan use project.php
formBind: true, <------what is formBind?
handler: function(){
Ext.MessageBox.confirm('Confirmation', 'Are you sure want to do this?', function(btn)
{
if (btn == 'yes')
{
//some code
}
});
}
},{
text: 'Proceed',
id:'button', //here i wan use submit.php
formBind: true,
handler: function(){
//some function

Elijah
7 Dec 2009, 8:29 PM
Not that what I have to say is all that useful, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the ExtJS code base. I am going to guess that it has to do with how you are writing your JS and how your are trying to work within the realm of ExtJS. I have had that occur many times along with my just recently posted question.

I need to know how I am to call things in ExtJS and why. As it stands right now I'm just trying infinite paths until things work. Yeah it takes me a long time to get anything done.