PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS and Adobe AIR

Werzi2001
15 Dec 2009, 6:37 AM
Hi,

i am trying to get ExtJS running within AIR but even the simplest examples fail because of the security sandbox. Could you please help me getting ExtJS within AIR? I also noticed the Ext.air package but i didn't get the point of how to use it properly.

Here is an example:

Ext.onReady(function() {
var tabpanel = new Ext.TabPanel({
renderTo: document.body,
activeTab: 0,
items: [{
title: 'Tab 1',
html: 'Content 1'
}, {
title: 'Tab 2',
html: 'Content 2'
}]
});
});Error: Adobe AIR runtime security violation for JavaScript code in the application security sandbox (eval)

Thanks a lot!

Yours
Werzi2001

mitchellsimoens
15 Dec 2009, 8:52 AM
Your example works for me. Are you using Aptana or doing it all command line?

Werzi2001
15 Dec 2009, 9:35 AM
I do it all on the command line.

I attached the archive to my post. Could you please try if this works for you (ExtJS is missing in the archive as it would have made the archive to big)?

mitchellsimoens
15 Dec 2009, 9:47 AM
Ok, you aren't including any air JS files as needed. I have made a simple app and just look at Test.html and what is being included.

Since I wanted to include all the files, I have uploaded to my personal server instead of uploading to this forum as it exceeds the file size. So download here (http://www.ext-wave.com/Test.zip).

I would also recommend you looking into Aptana as it is easy for me to compile and test my apps. You should install plugins for Air and there is one for the Ext library.

Werzi2001
15 Dec 2009, 9:56 AM
Thank you :)
The ext-air.js file seems to be the important thing but where is the official download of this file? It is not included in the official ext-3.0.3 archive.

mitchellsimoens
15 Dec 2009, 9:58 AM
Currently it is only in the Ext 2.* releases. When 3.1 comes out, it has been said it will be included once again.

Werzi2001
15 Dec 2009, 10:03 AM
Ok... that's ok for me :)
Thank you