PDA

View Full Version : Buggy ExtJS 3.1 ?



Stephan123
21 Dec 2009, 12:57 AM
Hello !

I have test the ExtJS version 3.1 .

I have a little script.
This script works fine with ExtJS 3.0x.
When i change to ExtJS 3.1 i see a blank browser.



Ext.ns('test');

test.myTest = function(){

return{

startfunktion: function(){

// Button in das Fenster
this.erstelleFenster.getTopToolbar().items = this.anlegenButton;

this.erstelleFenster.show();
},

erstelleFenster: new Ext.Window({
title: 'myWindow',
width: 400,
height: 400,
tbar: {
height: 30
}
}),

anlegenButton: [{
xtype: 'tbbutton',
text: 'neu',
cls: 'x-btn-text-icon',
icon: '/lib/famfamfam/application_get.png',
tooltip: 'neue Gruppe',
id: 'ButtonNeu',
disabled: true
},{
xtype: 'tbseparator'
},{
xtype: 'tbbutton',
text: 'bearbeiten',
cls: 'x-btn-text-icon',
icon: '/lib/famfamfam/book_edit.png',
tooltip: 'Gruppe bearbeiten',
id: 'ButtonBearbeiten',
disabled: true
},{
xtype: 'tbseparator'
},{
xtype: 'tbbutton',
text: 'löschen',
cls: 'x-btn-text-icon',
icon: '/lib/famfamfam/delete.png',
tooltip: 'Gruppe löschen',
id: 'ButtonLoeschen',
disabled: true
},{
xtype: 'tbseparator'
},{
xtype: 'tbbutton',
text: 'schließen',
cls: 'x-btn-text-icon',
icon: '/lib/famfamfam/cancel.png',
tooltip: 'schließen',
id: 'ButtonSchliessen'
}] // Ende Button




}

}

var modul = test.myTest();
modul.startfunktion();

Where is my failure ?

Your sincerly

Stephan

rblon
21 Dec 2009, 1:33 AM
gives your debugger any error information?

Stephan123
21 Dec 2009, 4:06 AM
Hello !

Big miracle.
I have tested again and now I get an error in the firebug.
The error is 'cs is undefined'.

Your sincerly

Stephan

Mike Robinson
21 Dec 2009, 7:48 AM
"Computer software like fine wine ... let it age." This maxim has always worked for me. No matter how good the testing was or wasn't, for the first few weeks there are gonna be insects. Let 'em happen to someone else.

I remember very well when IBM screwed-up, and shipped-out a "routine maintenance tape" such that, if you applied it "as usual," your (mainframe) system would not boot. I got a frantic-call from our SE. I told him politely that the tape was "in the wine cellar." Upon hearing the news, I erased the tape and put it in the "scratch tape" pile (along with the AOL diskettes ;) that were so prevalent in those days). No harm done. (Our routine procedure was to review the change-list on the current APAR-tape to decide if it was okay to apply the previous one. If you're on the "bleeding edge," you bleed.)