PDA

View Full Version : Loading GridPanel via Ajax and executing script

ballz
21 Dec 2009, 3:11 PM
I'm working on a system that currently uses coldfusion to manage some of it's layout. I've got an issue where I want to use a CRUD Grid inside one of the tabs to ease editing. The GridPanel is loaded in to a tabbed cflayout when the user chooses to view that tab. The code works fine in its own window, however when I move the code in to thetab it us unable to bind. I've tried including the js/css in both the main file and the tabs source file but I have had no luck.

I stepped through the code and the bind fails when "grid.render('target-div')" is called.

I'm not looking to completely re-do the layout and how the tabs are shown with the system, just curious if there is something I am missing that I haven't found in a days worth of research trying to get the grid to render when loaded via an Ajax call.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give in advance.

ballz
21 Dec 2009, 3:38 PM
I might add that I've had a similar problem like this with Dojo (which I am far more familiar with) and the solution there was to use a dojox.layout.ContentPane so that it would execute any scripts loaded via Ajax. Is that possible to do w/ Ext JS?