PDA

View Full Version : Adding row to Editor Grid

lormitto
27 Jan 2010, 4:59 AM
Hi,

Well, I consider usining editor grid. However I would like user to add new rows by using another windows which would be opened after clicking "Add" button on grid. It would be nice to avoid using row adding. Instead new windows would make my applications more user friendly i think. I believe the way to do this is based on typical alert/window with form approach but after adding grid refresh is needed.

Have you noticed example of simillar aproach somewhere?

Regards

mitchellsimoens
27 Jan 2010, 9:03 AM
Ok, so you want an editor grid and have a window pop up with a form to which will add a row to the editor grid?

lormitto
29 Jan 2010, 4:56 AM
Ok, so you want an editor grid and have a window pop up with a form to which will add a row to the editor grid?

ok, i will try this approach
could you please tell me if there is any wat to refresh editor grid right after adding row via pop up window?

mitchellsimoens
29 Jan 2010, 7:20 AM
ok, i will try this approach
could you please tell me if there is any wat to refresh editor grid right after adding row via pop up window?

Once you have submitted the form to add a row and you got back that was a success, then all you have to do is reload your store which will refresh the grid.