PDA

View Full Version : Short header pulldowns

frrogoy
28 Jan 2010, 8:15 AM
Does anyone know how to cure the compressed grid header pull-downs? I am having the problem in FF when I have to scroll to see the grid. Attaching a picture. There is plenty of room for the pull-downs.
Tried it on different PCs. Using Extjs 3.1. FF5.0. Works ok in IE8.

29 Jan 2010, 8:11 AM
What version of fx? are you using custom css?

frrogoy
29 Jan 2010, 1:54 PM
Firefox is 3.5.7. If I collapse the form above, the headers work fine (I don't have to scroll then). The grid is a separate grid below a form (not bound to the form). Same css I'm using on other pages with grids and forms.

I have another page with a form above a grid, about the same size where the grid is bound to the form, and the problem doesn't occur. I'm not using any custom css that should affect the headers, or the pulldowns.

frrogoy
3 Feb 2010, 11:01 AM
I'm having the same problem in IE8 sometimes. I have a grid that is bound to a form. The grid is located below the form. When I scroll the browser, the headers are short, sometimes too short to see one entry - just the little up arrow and down arrow.

Is this a bug that should be reported? Is anyone else having the problem? If I move the grid alongside the form, the way the examples show, there is no problem. I'm using a grouping grid, by the way.

frrogoy
23 Feb 2010, 10:19 AM
Having the same problem on another page where I rendered a 2nd grid below the first. Short pull-downs when you view the columns on the 2nd grid. There is plenty of room for the pull-downs, but apparently something in the grid-panel doesn't think so.

I'm including a screenshot from firebug. Notice the 22px and 0px heights. Does anyone know where this is being calculated?