PDA

View Full Version : Get checked nodes ids in edit mode without expanding it in tree panel

auminfosys
20 Feb 2010, 4:44 AM
I have created User access (Rights) page.In that I give access as page section,menu and page level for add/edit/delete/view.

When I create user it works fine and store page access which are i checked from database.

but in edit mode if i dont expand any section,menu etc node and click on save button then i can not get all previously checked page ids.

I want to get the ids of the nodes that are checked already (the data is comming from database).
when i open the tree in edit mode i get the nodes checked properly but the ids of the nodes I do not get, for that I need to expand those nodes for getting their ids or have to click once to just get ids.

I want to get the ids of the nodes without expanding it. The reason behind not expanding is that it takes too much time for that.

Thank you very much in advance.

Please relply as soon as possible as i am working on live project.

hhangus
24 Mar 2010, 8:11 AM
This is what I use. It forces a render of the nodes without expanding the paths.

rootNode.cascade(function(n){
loader.doPreload(n);
n.loaded=true;
n.ui.updateExpandIcon();
});

auminfosys
28 Jun 2010, 10:23 PM
first thank you for your reply

when i use this code i got error as loader is not defined

I have created User Acces tree as var tree = new Ext.tree.TreePanel({ .....

and root node for this as follow :

root = new Ext.tree.AsyncTreeNode({
text: 'SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM',
draggable:false,
id:'node-root',
uiProvider: Ext.tree.CheckboxNodeUI
});

tree.setRootNode(root);

root.expand();

So can you please help to integrate your code so its wotk for me.

hhangus
29 Jun 2010, 9:07 AM
You need to use my code after the loader has already loaded all the data. Nodes cannot be rendered until their data exists in the store. Add a listener to the 'load' event of the tree loader and put my code in there.