missing ) in parenthetical

The response from the server was.The xml are generated using .net vb

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<string xmlns="localhost"> visual basic web service</string>

After seing the extjs-all-debug.js

doDecode = function(json){
return eval("(" + json + ')');
},

Is there where to set config where ajax request response was json or xml data or soap.

Animal
5 Mar 2010, 12:17 AM
Have you debugged?

alien3d
5 Mar 2010, 12:53 AM
debugged?The doc said response can be either xml or json.While extjs code seem to eval the submit requested.What i want to know is like this

response type : json|xml .

Alternatively, if an errorReader is specified as an XmlReader:
then the results may be sent back in XML format:

The xml provided response from third party solution which are asp.net .I just make adobe air + extjs to talk with the asp.net webservice.I search through the google.Seem only 1 person asking soap send/request and no answer.Seem officialy extjs doesn't support soap.If the option don't have,i just make a adobe air +extjs --> php code --> with mssql and return normal json which are more easier to maintain.:-?

Animal
5 Mar 2010, 2:38 AM
So that's a "no" then.

alien3d
5 Mar 2010, 5:40 AM
okay to me.buzz language too much

xml
xml-rpc
cobra
json
soap

Maybe json will be futured language to talk with other language

Mike Robinson
5 Mar 2010, 8:08 AM
Alien3d, let me say as gently as I can: "figure out what you are talking about, first."

You need to learn more: you need to "get the big picture." Until you do that, you are only going to be confusing yourself and frustrating yourself.

Do this:

Go to the ExtJS examples page, in Firefox.
Open up the Firebug debugger in a separate window and select the "Net..XHS" page.
Now, start playing around with some of those examples, and watch what the two computers are saying to one another. Watch what the client sends to the server, and watch what the server sends back.

As they say, "you can learn a lot by watching," and these examples are fully-debugged, working examples.

Put your coding pencil in your pocket. Spend at least two consecutive hours, methodically doing this. Just looking. Examine every record.

Also: while you are "caught in the arms of confusion," try to be patient with yourself. There is a "learning curve" and you are in the process of climbing it. "These things, too, will pass."

alien3d
5 Mar 2010, 4:23 PM
I done it,but i don't want to waste time on asp.net problem(it's third party solution).To buggy/unstable to me. The point of programming,just do as sap and able to manipulate thing.If i cannot,i will do diff way.
:D:D:D