PDA

View Full Version : I cant see my new thread after posting

goremo
15 Apr 2010, 3:47 AM
Where are the threads going after posting?

I posted a new thread and I can't see it anywhere. I then post this and I see it immediately. What is happening?

tryanDLS
15 Apr 2010, 5:24 AM
Post moderation is on - please don't repost the same thing multiple times - threads are approved as mods get a chance to review.

buz
15 Apr 2010, 5:33 AM
Yes, this is quite annoying because even when i want to reply in the Extentions/plugins forum it needs to get approved. Any reason for this?

DaniŽl

goremo
15 Apr 2010, 7:14 AM
Yes, this is quite annoying because even when i want to reply in the Extentions/plugins forum it needs to get approved. Any reason for this?

DaniŽl

I think there should be a very conspicuous warning to users so that they are aware before posting. Otherwise the moderators will be spending time just replying to unecessary queries like this.

tryanDLS
15 Apr 2010, 3:43 PM

DaniŽl

Yes, because the spambots don't care what the forum content is - only that they have an open place to dump their garbage.

Thread closed - further discussion here http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?97019-Spam-filter