PDA

View Full Version : ext-all-override.css

Cori
7 May 2010, 7:24 AM
I am new to ExtJS and have downloaded my first version in the last two months, so am using a recent version of 3.x. We recently got a new theme to deploy and I used the ext-all-override.css file along with the theme's css file to achieve what I believe is right for integration. I have remote team mates who have been using ExtJS for much longer so they downloaded their version prior to mine. They did not have a ext-all-override.css file so they got the latest version and again they did not have the ext-all-override.css file.

This file is the same file as ext-all-notheme.css for the first 5000 or so lines then ext-all-override.css has definitions used for grids, buttons, tabs, and other form stuff.

I have searched the forums to see if anyone mentions this file without results. How on earth did I get this file? Or maybe my question is why do my team mates not have this file?

wm003
27 May 2010, 4:04 AM
The ext-all-override.css was part of the downloaded extjs package from extjs.com ? i doubt that. I guess this file is part of the theme you downloaded/got separately.