PDA

View Full Version : TreeGrid Header

soha
16 May 2010, 1:51 AM
Hi,

I attached an image of my Tree grid...

My problem is that I don't know how to configure the header...

I want to make the header height less....

Also, please notice that the numbers (header text) on the headers gets higher and higher as you look to the right..

I don't know what this comes from....please tell me how to align the header text in the middle of the header (vertically)...I do HorizontalAlignment.CENTER, and still the text is not aligned even horizontally

sven
16 May 2010, 1:52 AM
Update gxt.jar and all resources to the latest version.

soha
16 May 2010, 2:25 AM
Thanks for your quick reply, sven
My project is built using gxt 2.1.1
However, i downloaded it again (and used the included gxt.jar) in case it was updated, and nothing changed..
Do you have any other suggestions?

sven
16 May 2010, 2:37 AM
As i said, also update the resources like css and imags and not only the jar

soha
16 May 2010, 2:47 AM
Dear Sven,
Sorry ... I just want to make sure you understand me correctly...I unzipped the new library in a library folder ( which I think includes the new resources as well) ...
What I did is I just changed the gxt.jar int the "Java Build Path" of my project to point to the one in the new library folder (I assume this will result in that the resources being used are the ones in the new folder).

If this is not what you mean, can you please tell me how to change the resources?

Sorry again for the confusion

sven
16 May 2010, 2:56 AM
the jar does not contain any images or css files. You need to copy them from the zip as you did it the first time

soha
16 May 2010, 3:20 AM
I didn't do it the first time, because I am working in an already existing project.
I searched for a while and what I did is that I copied the folders inside the resources folder from the zip file to my project war/ExtGWT, I hope I did it right this time...
The bad news is that the problem still exists :S