PDA

View Full Version : Should I be using treeLoader or dataUrl?

Elijah
17 May 2010, 8:07 AM
Been trying for past few hours to put a darn listener on the tree so when it LOADS and when it is RELOADED it triggers a function that will expand all the branches and subbranches.

However I am not getting any closer to figuring it out.

Can someone post me a snippet of what they have done so when TREE loads or is Reloaded it calls myFNC?

CrazyEnigma
17 May 2010, 9:09 AM
You might as well send all the data all at once then, and then you don't have to worry about the load and reload.

CrazyEnigma
17 May 2010, 9:48 AM
Have you ever used this call (http://blog.extjs.eu/know-how/which-events-are-fired/) to listen to when the events are fired?

This will probably help you immensely.

Elijah
17 May 2010, 10:36 AM
No I have not heard or seen that call line before.

Also, in the work environment I'm in I cant even formulate any rational questions because on this damn system I'm on it does not have FireBug installed, I cant install it or any other developer software so I cant see whats going on in the examples that are on that site. Talk about frusterating. Its like me telling you to go hammer a nail in the wall but you cant have the hammer and nail in the same room.

CrazyEnigma
17 May 2010, 10:39 AM
My only other suggestion is to try to move some of your coding into your online computer, and do your development that way.

If your internal system has IE8, then you could use F12 to debug, but it still doesn't remove the fact that you are crippled (you know what I mean).

CrazyEnigma
17 May 2010, 10:43 AM
Or you might want to look into Firebug Lite. This might help the situation a little bit. This is for use with any browser I believe, and you don't have to install it.