PDA

View Full Version : tabpanel with border region fixed

sofway
21 May 2010, 2:56 PM
Hi, i have a tabpanel.
Each panel has a border layout.
I need that the east region, doesnt change when i move to another tab. So the east region will be the same always, and when i change to another tab, the center and west region change.

Any advice?

Condor
21 May 2010, 10:50 PM
Create a border layout with an east region and the tabpanel as the center region. Now the tabs only need to contain a center and west region.

sofway
22 May 2010, 6:22 AM
Create a border layout with an east region and the tabpanel as the center region. Now the tabs only need to contain a center and west region.

Thanks Condor, the problem is that i want the tabs to start from the left margin of the window. If i create a border layou with ant east region and the tab panel to center and east, the tabs will render besides the left column.

Are there any way to create a tab panel at the center region and shows the from the window margin?
Thanks

Condor
22 May 2010, 7:24 AM
That would require some extra code:

Make the east layout a layout:fit panel and put your normal east panel inside it. On tab change remove your panel from the east panel on the old tab (with autoDestroy false!) and add it again to the east panel on the new tab (and call doLayout).