Example touch events: tap, tapstart, tapmove, doubletab, drag and pinch
I wrote a example application which make use of the following touch events:
Following actions you can do on the Playground tab off the app:
- and pinch
The boxes display the current position (x,y), size (w,h) and draggable status.
- tap once: to create a new box
- touch the box and move you finger to bottom right of the window to resize the box
- double tap: activate dragging
- next double tap: deactivate dragging
- pinch: make a fast pinch with to fingers to destroy the box
Hope this example application helps to show how you can use and handle touch events.