Issue with cursor focus on Input/Textarea when an overlay appears (Android)
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- Android 2.2 (HTC Desire): BUG, see description below
- iPhone 4.2.1: works fine!
- Blackberry Playbook: works fine!
- Windows 7 (Google Chrome): works fine!
- If an text-input element has the focus and an overlay appears (like a alert popup or even the selectoptions of a selectbox), the textfield is still displayed in the front.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Use your mobile browser to navigate to the Kitchensink
- Go to "User Interface" ==> "Forms" ==> "Basic"
- Type some text into the fields "Url" or "Bio" and click on "Birthday" or "Rank" (maybe you have to scroll the page a little bit so that the overlay shows up where the inputfield is).
Screenshot or Video:
Tested in the Kitchensink:
...or with an popup in my application:
Input box has focus when mask overlay is shown keyboard also pops up
I have seen this mostly on HTC devices. I have tried blur-ing the fields Ext.getCmp("id").blur()
I have tired disabling the form when the alert mask pops up and re-enabling the form when it goes away.
I am still seeing inconsistent results.
Has anyone seen this and do they have a solution?
Happens on HTC Incredible, HTC Incredible 2, HTC EVO
This also happens on scroll, on parent panel
When a text field has focus, and the parent panel(fullscreen) has vertical scroll enabled(lets say I have a panel->formpanel), the fields position is not updated. It will overlap the other fields.
Workaround: by "not" having the parent panel scroll enabled, and enabling scroll on formpanel~o)
HTC Desire Android 2.3.3 ST1.1.1