Bancha - Seamlessly integrate with CakePHP
Bancha integrates ExtJS 4 and Sencha Touch with the light-weight PHP-MVC-Framework CakePHP 2.
For ExtJS & Touch Developers
Bancha provides a simple interface to create models. These models get all fields, validations and associations and a fully configured proxy from the server.
- handles all communication between server and client
- shares all Schema and validation rules in CakePHP with ExtJS/Sencha Touch
- enables asynchronous and batched request to the server
- automatically implements CRUD for all remotable cake models
- is well-tested with PHPUnit and Jasmine
Just use Bancha.onModelReady('User', callback); and Bancha does the rest.
We would appreciate any comments and ideas.
For more Information:
- follow us on twitter @banchaproject
- see the examples
- read our dokumentation
- read the JS API Docs
- get the code