Known major issues in Animator 1.2
List of major bugs and issues discovered in Animator 1.2:
Know browser issues:
- Reflection does not render properly when an object has a transform applied to it. It renders correctly in the browser when exported.
- The "Min length" scene property if set to a specific value and not "auto" will cause the scene-end action not to be fired on Firefox browsers. Workaround is to add an extra keyframe at the end if you want to extend the length of a scene and leave the "Min length" property set to auto
- Safari on Windows does not seem to support the current CSS3 specs needed to play some animations
- Safari (< 5.1) on OS X has bug when animating colors that sometimes makes the initial color come back when the animation is done.
- Android (2.2, 2.3) have issues displaying rotation/scaling.