Ext.ux.form.field.MultiTime - Input time or time interval
This extension implements an input field that allows entering either single point in time or time interval, depending on settings. It is based heavily on Ext.ux.form.field.MultiMonth, except that its picker was rewritten from scratch.
Usage: drop-in replacement for Ext.form.field.Time, with several options to provide locale-dependent date formatting. See included demo application and source.
- Allows entering starting and ending times for an interval of time
- Separate settings for input format, display and submit formats
- Fully themed with CSS sheet provided
- Switched behavior: set multiValue property to false and field will allow only single point in time to be entered
- Brand new Time picker for visual time selection
- Supports time validation
- Set minValue/maxValue to limit earliest and latest times available, including picker
- Dynamically changing picker that tracks selection to disable invalid time choices both in multi- and single-value modes
- Configurable time increment: 15, 30 or 60 minutes
Source code is released under GPL 3.0 on Github: https://github.com/nohuhu/Ext.ux.form.field.MultiDate. Commercial licensing is also available.
- MSIE 6, 7, 8, 9
- Chrome 6+
- Firefox 3.6+
- Opera 11
- Safari 4+
Bug reports, improvements, ideas and comments are always welcome.
Live demo: http://nohuhu.org/demos/demo_uxmultitime.html
Sencha Market page: https://market.sencha.com/users/30/extensions/62