Tutorial building your first app bug
Sencha Touch version tested:
- only css suggested by the tutorial
Platform tested against:
- Android 2.3.3 on HTC Desire and Samsung Gio
- I am running the full source code of the "building your first app" tutorial for sencha touch 2.0
The titles in the titlebar are too large to get displayed totally. That's why the app shortens them with "..." normally. This is great, unfortunately, sometimes this doesn't seem to work and the window seems to expand outside my screen (see attached screenshot)
Test Case: Steps to reproduce the problem:
- go to the blog window
- click on the second or fourth blog entry.
The result that was expected:
- Title made short in the titlebar e.g. "Sencha Touch 2.0 - ..." instead of "Sencha Touch 2.0 - a tutorial"
The result that occurs instead:
- Title is not shortened and screen becomes too wide (and thus unusable)
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done: