[ST 2.0.1] Event is not prevented causing keyboard to popup
Ext version tested:Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:Description:
- Android mobile browser 2/3/4
- iOS 5 Safari
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When having a list visible and opening a new view on item select which has an input field on the same location as you tap, the keyboard will popup.
The result that was expected:The result that occurs instead:
- Select item in list
- opens new windows with input field on same screen location.
Test Case: Added example as attachement. It's a packaged version, but it shows the behavior.
- the keyboard pops up, because the input gets focus
Example code steps:
Example only shows searchfield in toolbar, but this also happens when opening forms with text inputs.
- package.zip attached
- Open the app, press the 'do' button to add a record to the store (localstorage)
- Press the 'Hello World!!!' list item to open the next window
The focus doesn't seem to happen on Chrome or Safari on Mac OS X
Similar issue with email addresses or phone numbers.
I think I've encountered a similar problem with email addresses or phone numbers.
When you tap on a list item of some panel to show a detailed panel and at the exact place you tap, there is a email address shown on the detailed panel, the Android device opens an email engine. This is the same with phone numbers where Android opens the phone pad.
It's easy enough to reproduce.
The 'stopEvent' function does not work in order to "stop" the propagation of the 'tap' event from the list panel to the detailed panel.
Hope that can help for further investigation.