This looks like a file write permission issue. try running
$sencha --debug app package build packager.json
This will give you more information about what's going on.
Also try making your outputPath ../build or outside of the project path.
I'm one of the new writers here at Sencha. We have been working on all the packaging information for Architect 2.2. Do we have your permission to incorporate material from your article?
Np's I've been trying to make time to get into Sencha touch for a while and I find blogging is a good a way to re-enforce what you pick up along the way. Hopefully I'll get more time to do some more posts although as you may see I don't exactly post often...
@Meg, sure feel free :)
Glad you might find something useful there.
Sencha Cmd v3.1-RC2
Sencha ExtJS 4.2
Sencha Architect 2.2
And, building out workspace so that I can share code between ExtJS and Touch in the following directory structure:
When building the extApp application, Sencha Cmd still picks up extApp/app/app.js even though I followed the suggested fix:
I had to remove extApp/app/app.js and replace it with with a link to extApp/app.js then it worked.
This problem has been stated before with a suggested solution, but no mention of whether it will be incorporated into Sencha Cmd: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?254082
We ironed out some bugs with Cmd and Architect yesterday and they are being tested today. I wonder if this is a workspace issue or simply some of those same bugs we've already fixed.
Expect a new version of Cmd and Architect in the coming days.
Im using SA 2.2 b.908 and CMD 220.127.116.116
"Management project" in a big project
I did not receive any error during "generate" or during "build" but in the browser when I test the built application it shows a console error "m is undefined" in file all-classes.js.
Please some help
Attached are the log files of "generate" and "build"
The log doesn't tell me much. What I normally do in this situation is run
sencha app build testing
This will get you readable output. Then you'll be able to discover what is actually not defined and have more data to work with.
Thanks, sencha app build testing revealed the real problem
In the function parseNamespace: function(namespace) variable "name" is undefined.
The application has name "MyApp" and namespaces in blank.
Project was updated to Ext 4.2.0. and works fine on "Publish"
I tried adding in namespaces "MyApp" but still got the same error.
In SA 2.2 I did a new project Ext 4.2, very simple with name "MyApp" with namespaces in blank and when "Build" it did not has this namespace error.