Grid filter menu icon missing
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 22
- IE 9
- FF 12
- Opera 11.62
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- The filter menu for strings is missing its icon.
The result that was expected:
- An icon (binoculars) in front of the filter text field
The result that occurs instead:
- The text field expands over the icon area of the menu
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.1.0-gpl/examples/grid-filtering/grid-filter-local.html
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
- I have stepped through the code and I can see that the iconCls is correct (ux-gridfilter-text-icon) when the inputItem is added to the menu in StringFilter.js (row 59) but it doesn't stick for some reason.
- The css (GridFilters.css) is loaded and the header style is set correctly when a filter is applied (default bold/italic).
- RangeMenu class works as expected (displaying icons >, < and =).