XCode command line tools.
After a lot of running in circles (and I am admittedly not an expert), I got an iOS build to work for my sencha app. In case others see this, here's what I did:
- Updated to Sencha CMD and Sencha Touch 2.1. Made sure everything was working.
- Made sure my icon paths in the config file were relative to the app folder. Confusing as some paths are relative to the config file, but these for the icon files are relative to the app folder (e.g. "resources/icon/icon.png").
- Made sure the build config output path was not inside the input path.
- Made sure I was following the packaging instructions for 2.1 re: certificates, provisioning profile, build config, etc. (there are two versions of the docs.)
- Installed XCode command line tools from within XCode (XCode>Preferences>Downloads)
Would be nice if at least the XCode command line tools requirement was mentioned somewhere (unless I missed it.)