[4.2.0 beta 2] Portal drag/drop issue
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
- IE9. Dropping doesn't work. A portlet just returns to its old position.
- IE9. If IE has a single tab with the Portal example, initial dragging causes IE9 to be hidden. Sometimes it is reproducible with other things. It seems only reproducible if there is a single tab in IE9.
- Chrome and FireFox. Dropping causes a browser hangs on. If it doesn't happen at first drop, please try several times.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run the Portal example
- Drag and drop any portlet
The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
- Chrome and FireFox hang on dropping
- IE9: hides at first time (if a single tab)
- IE9: dropping doesn't work.