Floating panels get region added
Architect v 2.1.0 build: 678
SA adds 'region' to floating panel inside a border layout.
1. add a panel to Views
2. set it to border layout
3. add a child panel; it gets region: center
3. add another child panel; it gets region: west
4. set last panel to 'floating: true'
5. note that the floating panel still has a 'region'
6. remove the 'region' so that the floating panel renders properly at runtime
Also sometimes the region is re-added when you are editing the other panels, so your floating panel doesn't appear.