Collapsed Grid in Ext.layout.container.Box can't be expanded
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Ext 4.2.1 rev 883
- Ext 4.2.0
DOCTYPE tested against:
- IE 8, 9
- Firefox 21 (firebug 1.11.4)
- Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When a Grid is collapsible, is inside a Box layout and is initially rendered collapsed, the Grid can no longer be expanded by the user.
The result that was expected:
- Make a Grid collapsible
- Place it inside an Box layout
- Set collapsed to true
- Give it a flex value
The result that occurs instead:
- A collapsed Grid, that can be expanded.
- A collapsed Grid, that can't be expanded.
See fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/nl
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
- Just trying to understand the layouting, nothing that would help here :)
Additional CSS used: