Template - ItemdId - Memory leak
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
There is a memory leak if you use itemId in template elements the memory . Ext.dom.Element.cache increase every time you show a template.
- Create a list that use template (tpl:String/String/Ext.Template/Ext.XTemplate) for items
- Create a store with many elements
- Write template using some html elements (an heavy elements is better)
- Add to template elements an attribute itemId
- get this element by item.element.down
- call "store.load()" continuously
Memory will be realeased by garbage collectors
- The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
Memory will be not released!
Ext.dom.Element.cache grow up!