Application merge error after GitHub pull
Architect Build tested:
- After pulling from GitHub (via Git-Tower), Application config is lost and changes app name to default "MyApp."
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Pull from Git after teammate pushed change to Architect project while SA is open and project is in development. No conflicts found from Git pull.
The result that was expected:
- Updated classes should present no change to the application config.
The result that occurs instead:
- Application config is completely lost.
- Now have two separate Application in Project Inspector.
- Forced to close SA and restart.
- Then only a single application category is found.
- Have to reconfig the properties for appName, appFolder, name, Loader, etc...
Screenshot, Project, or Video: