[OPEN-816] Charts expressInstall not working
Related post: http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94876
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Express install does not prompt to install Flash if Flash is not installed at all.
Use the /examples/chart/charts.html and add this between the ext-all.js and charts.js include.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
Ext.FlashComponent.EXPRESS_INSTALL_URL = '../../resources/expressinstall.swf';
- set the express install url
- enable expressInstall
- open charts.html in a browser without Flash installed
The result that was expected:
- user should be prompted to install Flash.
The result that occurs instead:
- nothing happens. empty div is created where chart should be.