Search Type: Posts; User: mikedoug
Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.
11 May 2009 10:05 PM
Well, now that you put it that way -- apparently I hadn't tried that specific permutation. That fixed my problem. I'll comment my code to try the xtype method when you release the next RC or the...
11 May 2009 8:39 PM
I've tried both ways. It creates the store object -- read my original post, it tells you EXACTLY where it breaks down with the firing of the event.
That said -- if you say it works with the new...
11 May 2009 8:20 PM
Correct -- the data never loads -- it just sits there with the spinner with "Loading..."
I have done both a load and loadexception handlers -- and the load fires with a count of 1 record returned....
11 May 2009 7:41 PM
You can refer to my thread in the help section -- but I will do a better job of laying out the problem in THIS thread.
This may or may not be fixed in the SVN tree, but since I don't have access...
It sounds like this thread http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67569 may be similar to my problem. However, I'm not certain how to adapt my code to match their work around.
Also, I've done QUITE a bit of digging through the Ext code to see if I can pinpoint the problem, and what looks like is happening is that the 'datachanged' event on the store is not firing properly....
Looking back at what I wrote originally, I can see the confusion. What I meant was that if I did this:
Then FF 3 on Vista renders as I described. I was not...
No, the same origin policy is not bothering me. As stated, using Firebug I can see the get-contacts.pl get called, and I my original post shows the data that Firebug reports as being sent from the...
Here's the configuration for my combo box:
fieldLabel: 'Testing Combo',
Results 1 to 9 of 9